Here is my interpretation of the sketch for Mojo Monday which can be found by clicking here. I’m just in time to enter it lol. The stamp used is another one by LOTV. The image was coloured with ProMarker and the inking is a china blue distress ink. TFL
Monday, 23 August 2010
Earlier this month I received my copy of Craft Stamper and much to my surprise when I flicked through its pages was my name in print and an ATC I had sent in, for the swap many months ago. I thought I would share this here along with the other ATCs I sent in, which I am yet to show on my blog.
Here are the 3 ATCs I made for the august stamp man swap. The theme this month is Time. Therefore I went and got all my time themed stuff and spread it all over my desk and then made 3 very different ATCs from it. My desk looked like a bomb had hit it lol.
To make the first ATC, which I have called ‘where has the time gone?’, I used Kelly Panacci clear stamp set- times flies (words), Recollections clear stamp set- about time (clocks), Tim Holtz clear stamp set- urban grunge (background), glossy accents, crackled accents and lots of ink.
As you can tell from the descriptions both my hand and my desk were a mess, however both are now nice and clean until next time lol.
Wednesday, 18 August 2010
Here is my card for the challenge based on the lazy days of summer (oh how I wish they were). To make the card I used a Lili of the Valley stamp and followed the Mojo Monday sketch which can be seen by clicking here. I just love the stamp I used, In fact I love all my Lilly of the Valley stamps lol. The image was coloured in with Promarkers.
Saturday, 14 August 2010
Here is a viewfinder card I made with wild card. All I did was cut the card out using the cartridge and then used stamps to decorate it. All of the stamps I used are by inkadinkado. I made the card in both pink and blue so here are a selection of photos of both of them.
Here is a card I made using the seasonal cricut cartridge Summer in Paris. It is only a very simple card. The background was made with patterned tissue paper and then screwed up and opened out and then gone over with a distress ink pad to add definition.