Friday 8 May 2009

Altered Stationary Box- Daisy and Dandelion

Here are the before shots of the stationary box-

DSCF0007DSCF0006DSCF0005

Then here are the after shots:

DSCF0001

DSCF0002

DSCF0003

When altering my stationary box I used pieces of pink paper which I used mod podge to glue on then I coated over with the same stuff. I then stamped the daisy and dandelion images on to card stock with an archival ink pad so it would not run and coloured it with water colour pencils and inked the edges with the same ink pad. I also stuck this on with mod podge. The letter on the front of the box where done with the cricut and Pooh font.

3 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

HI hun...a came across your blog whilst hopping...you have got some stunning cards here hun....I absolutely adore you D & D cards I have got them all I just love them.....I hope you don't mind but I have added a link to your blog from mine xxx hugs shell

Lyselia said...

Sammy you have posted some beautiful designs, love them all.

Duan Marie Byrd said...

I would love to know how you made your stationary box. My daughter would love this. Could you please e-mail me the instructions at dmbyrd@cox.net Thank You in advance