Thursday 3 September 2009

Liquorice Allsorts

Here is some jewellery I created just the other day with some liquorice allsorts beads (yep there not real there actually made from polymer clay lol) that I bought.

DSC_0037 DSC_0038

Had a few problems photographing this morning as in the UK it is very overcast ( although the sun now seems to have come out lol). These picture were originally very dark but I decided to use my new programme that I downloaded for free from Microsoft it is called windows live photo gallery. It is a brilliant programme which allows you to straighten photographs and also lighten. Another feature of the programme is it allows you to create panoramic photos from your pictures which I tested out and it works brilliantly.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

ohhhh my this is sooo prettyI need to get back into my beading. Not enough time in the day or night for me to do all that I love!
hugs
Brenda

vitamin b said...

Beautiful jewellery! It looks so delicate. Thanks for sharing its picture.