Saturday 31 July 2010

Christmas in July

Just in time to post a Christmas Card in July lol. This one was actually made two weeks ago. The card was first designed in Cricut Design Studio to make an aperture card and frame.  The stamp used is by Lilly Of The Valley, isn’t it gorgeous.DSC_0014I then stamped a piece of acetate with a stazon ink pad and then turned over and coloured in with promarkers (so that the ink doesn’t ruin the pen). I then turned the acetate back over to the correct side and added glue to the areas of fluffiness on the little girls coat. I then sprinkled fake snow which I bought a big bag of a couple of years ago from Pound stretcher and it isn’t that dissimilar to the flower soft polar white. I also added glue to the black frame on the stamp and then sprinkled glitter.DSC_0017The red frame, which I cut on my cricut was stamped using a versamark dazzle inkpad in Frost colour. This just added a bit more sparkle to the card. TFL

1 comment:

jbcck said...

Lovely card, like how you have used the fake snow.