Sunday 26 January 2014

2013 Roundup

I was a very quiet blogger in 2013 but that doesn't mean I didn't make anything. It was a particularly busy year in my life but I did take a few pictures of some fun things I made.

So here are some pictures:
From top to bottom and left to right: 
Bath Bombs made in a class in May
Fused Dichoric Glass done in a microwave kiln
A piece of jewelry I made in a steampunk style for a friend
My first piece of silver smithing made in a class in September

Of course I made much more than this including cards but I didn't take pictures of them so I can't share.

However I did take some pictures of the cakes I made through out the year:
From top to bottom and left to right:
Mini creme egg cupcakes
Lemon drizzle cupcakes with white chocolate buttercream
Mojito cupcake
Daim bar cupcakes with caramel filling
Maple syrup & bacon cupcake~ maple syrup sponge with maple syrup buttercream decorated with bacon sprinkles
Turkish delight cupcake~ a light chocolate sponge with hidden Turkish delight inside covered in a rose water buttercream and decorated with a piece of Turkish delight
Lemon drizzle cupcakes with white chocolate buttercream
Raspberry cupcake with a raspberry meringue buttercream
Honeycomb cupcake with a secret chocolate ganache topped with a honeycomb buttercream and finally decorated with a piece of crunchie
Dutch Pepernoten 

2 comments:

Zoe Tant said...

Wow those cakes look scrummy! Love the other items too! Glad to see you blogging again. Zx

Sandi said...

And weren't your cupcakes delicious! We look forward to sampling some more this year...keep up the good work! :-P