Monday 21 February 2011

I met Tim Holtz

Yesterday I was at the craft trade show at NEC Birmingham. Whilst there I had a lot of fun looking around stands but the best part of the show was watching Tim Holtz demonstrate his amazing products. As I already knew Tim Holtz was going to be there I took along my compendium of curiosities book to get it signed.

So here it is my signed book:

DSC_0005

I also got a picture of the master himself creating some fantastic projects:DSCF0187Since seeing him, I have added a few new crafting items to my shopping list. Namely the amazing Perfect Pearls mists which are so different from the other sprays on the market. These sprays have no dye in them just coloured sparkle. I am now debating if I should just try a few or throw caution to the wind and buy the whole set. lol

No comments: