Thought It was time I posted my Guest Design post that I gave you a teaser of on the 15th January. I produced this for the Cricutolics Forum.So here is the project I submitted:
Perfect for those special loved ones on Valentine ’s Day. If you would like the cut file to create this project just email me and I will happily send it to you.
To complete this project you will need:
• Cricut Expression
• Cricut Cartridge Love Struck
• Cricut Cartridge George and Basic Shapes (Only needed for scorelines)
• A4 paper and card in at least 2 different colours
• Foam Pads
• Sentiment Stamp
• Thin Ribbon
1. With Design Studio cut a card blank with the cut file and before unloading your mat turn the pressure and blade to 1 and then go to the mat called scorelines and click cut. You can now unload the mat and remove the cut.
2. Reload the mat with paper, I have used Ice white and go to the mat called Focal Image- Ice white and click cut. Again unload your mat and remove the cut.
3. Next reload your mat with card and use the Matt- Card part of the design studio file. You can then unload mat and remove the cut.
4. Now all that is left to do is assemble your card.
5. First take the card blank and fold on the score lines then cover the bottom half of the heart below the score line with adhesive then stick on the cut out of the heart that you have done in card.
6. Then put adhesive on the back of the focal image and stick this on top.
7. Next add the other heart don e in card to the inside base.
8. Take the white small heart and stamp on the front with a sentiment and then attach a foam pad to the bottom and stick on the base of the card so that it will keep the easel part of the card upright.
9. Now all that is left to do is add the finishing touches, I have added gems and a bit of ribbon.